Health and Safety
The health and safety of the boys and girls in our program is our top priority. For that reason:
– Our staff and campers will abide by all COVID-19 safety protocols, as required by Massachusetts state guidelines, including appropriate mask-wearing, social distancing while indoors, and adhering to routine cleaning and hygiene practices.
– Our faculty and staff members are trained in CPR and first aid.
– We have a full-time nurse on duty throughout the summer.
– Our athletic trainer is on site during all athletic programs.
– RL Summer maintains a nut-free campus and offers healthy lunch and snack options, which accommodate a range of dietary needs and restrictions.